Which foods give you energy? July 30, 2020
Which foods give you energy?
We all know that foods give energy however not all foods give the RIGHT energy!
While some foods are energy boosters that keep you up and running for an hour or so, this wont last long as you’ll find yourself crashing and reaching for more food! See below foods that give you the right energy.
Fruits you should eat everyday
12 best foods to eat in the morning
- Chia Seeds
- Flax Seeds
- Greek Yogurt
- Cottage Cheese
- Green Tea
- Protein Shake
Eat more nuts
- Walnuts: have ALA a plant based omega-3 fatty acid that benefits the bones
- Brazil nuts: the daily intake of two Brazil nuts is enough to increase selenium levels
- Almonds: significally reduce cardiovascular and diabetes risk
- Cashews: high in saturated fats, dietary fiber and plant-based proteins
- Pecans: help lower cholesterol levels and are an ideal antioxidant